Special Introductary Prices Below
Disinfexpet for Hamsters
One-Step, No Rinse, Safe
- Disinfexpet sprays do not have to be rinsed. Other sprays MUST be rinsed. Licking the residue can be harmful.
- Disinfexpet sprays can be used around and on food and water. Other sprays can be poisonous.
- Disinfexpet sprays are safe for babies, children, plumbing, and the environment.
- Disinfexpet sprays contain hypochlorous acid (HOCl). All mammals’ white blood cells naturally produce HOCl.
- HOCl has been used for 100 years to treat wounds in humans and animals, as well as being a disinfectant.
- Disinfexpet sprays clean, disinfect, and deordorize. Manufactured to veterinarian specifications.
- Your supermarket mists the produce you eat with HOCl!
- Disinfexpet products have a 1-year/90 day shelf-life unopened/opened. Most HOCl products are 90 days/10 days.